SPINACH SOUP FOR POPEYE FANS: EASY AND TASTY RECIPE


SPINACH SOUP
This is a heart-warming winter recipe full of vitamins and minerals to help ward off colds and flu. It’s good cold in summer to with the addition of a little yoghurt.
 

Ingredients
½ kilo spinach washed well and leaves stripped from stalks
2 slices dried bread cut into cubes and fried in oil until golden brown
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
salt to taste
fresh cream or butter to taste

Method
Put leaves in a pot with a little water and boil for 10 mins.
Allow to cool then blend.
Pour the chicken stock into the pan with the blended spinach and stir to mix well.
Cook for 5 mins. When the liquid starts to boil add salt.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving bowl topped with the croutons (fried bread cubes), black pepper and cream.
This has Taste and is a Treat.

1 comment:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete